Aller au contenu
Lazer

HC3 & HC3L - 5.111.48 - BETA - 03/06/2022

Apparemment ils peuvent aussi planter.

ça ne m'est jamais arrivé (ou alors je ne m'en suis jamais rendu compte...), mais sur le forum officiel j'avais vu ça... surement sur le méga-sujet de @jang relatif aux QuickApps.

• Thanks 1

The idea with protecting json.encode/decode was to get an error line pointing to where json.encode was called from in user code, and not an error pointing deep into the json library - which is seldom helpful.

setTimeout and setInterval will not log an error if the function crashes. This prints out the error.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

J'ai pas tester mais apparemment  Cette beta corrige également les problèmes pour la mise à jour des modules volets roulants firm:  25.25 en 26.26

Citation

Hello,
Thank you for patience!
This bug has been corrected in the last beta. Please check what the update looks like now.

Modifié par Bloug
MAJ des modules volets en 26.26 ok

Le 19/06/2022 à 13:40, jang a dit :

Instead of 

do
:
end

do

local debug = true
if debug then
:
end

and set it to false when you found the bug

this is indeed important to have the possibility not to run this code, as it "replaces" the original one and so what for the next versions of the firmware ...

Le 21/06/2022 à 18:54, jojo a dit :

this is indeed important to have the possibility not to run this code, as it "replaces" the original one and so what for the next versions of the firmware ...

Normally I would tend to agree with you. (actually to be more philosophical, the problem is when people by-pass functions and rewrite what they are doing (example). Here we just wrap an existing function and honour the existing contract - we still call the original HTTPClient etc. The only problem is if the function goes away - but that is the same problem for the rest of your code).

However, these functions have been around since the beginning and are essential for most QAs out there. I would really doubt that they are going to deprecate them. In fact, I argue that the patched functions now works as they should have in the first place.

This is such an easy fix that Fibaro should have done it themselves when the HC3 came out. Instead there are 100s of posts in the forum by users that complains about QAs crashes without any error message, and blame the HC3... and Fibaro puts up with it... I don't understand how that company is run.... The easiest and cheapest customer support is to have good error messages...

I see that I used fibaro.* instead of hub.* - but today they both point to the same function table - also here I doubt thet they would remove fibaro.* as too many QAs would stop working.

Modifié par jang
  • Like 5

@jang I used your code as you explain.

All worked fine !

but this morning, exactly same problem :(

image.png.44c1b68bf6612295e88d6aee14c7b16f.png

I have another QA with a simple HTTP request (for moon phases), the problem is the same, but less frequent.

I remember that it's since this firmware update...

Il y a 4 heures, jjacques68 a dit :

@jang I used your code as you explain.

All worked fine!

but this morning, exactly same problem:(

image.png.44c1b68bf6612295e88d6aee14c7b16f.png

I have another QA with a simple HTTP request (for moon phases), the problem is the same, but less frequent.

I remember that it's since this firmware update...

What is your QA doing? HTTP calls?

@jang yes, I send a request to receive my public IP.

Modifié par jjacques68

Ok, I have seen those errors too, despite the protective code.

Maybe protect the net.HTTPClient():request(...) call too? and maybe the QuickApp:onInit()....

...just thinking out loud.

• Like 1